Friday, October 3, 2008

Dog Sitting w/ Prince

So we picked up Prince for his weekend retreat at the Greyhound Spa (aka our house, also known as the zoo) last night.

Barb and Dean seem to get along no problem. They were excited to see another greyhound that could actually run around with them!

Adjusting to the house has been a bit difficult for Prince. He is the lone pup in his domain so sharing things are new to him. He is also a bit of a crier. Even when we're in the room he cries and howls. It got so bad last night that I ended up sleeping on the couch with him balled up next to me.

I think he is stating to calm down, he stopped whining for now, we shall see how the day progresses. I'm glad that I can be home all day today to make sure he is adjusting.



No comments: