Friday, November 9, 2007

Clothing Defiance

As we all know, it is starting to get chilly outside. Chance is especially affected since he has no body fat to keep him warm (something the other two don't have to worry about...) and he comes in shivering.

Liz decided to get one of the polar fleece liners we use during the winter, and put it on Chance before he went out last night. He was still a little chilly when he went to bed so she decided to leave the coat on to keep him warm.

Maybe it was the color (baby blue) or he just didn't like the style, but he made his distaste very apparent this morning.

I came down to clean up any messes and I found his coat at the bottom of the stairs ... covered in pee.

I think we need to find a better coat for him :)

1 comment:

Christine said...

Perhaps a nice navy coat or forest green? He seems to be a dog of style and has NO problem about making his feelings know! :) I love reading your stories about the furry ones in your home!!